This week is all about emptying the food in my fridge while doing very little actual cooking. Most of my kitchen is already packed up and I’m hoping to have it unpacked by the end of the week. Normally, I’d say that shouldn’t be a problem but I still have three room to prime and paint this week! Anyways, on to the food…
Sunday – After spending the first half of our day at our synagogue’s Purim Carnival, we spent the rest of the day packing the old house and stripping more wallpaper in the new house. Our fantastic friends not only took our kids for several hours today, they invited us back for leftover dinner. Thank G-d for great friends!!!
- Chicken Fajitas
- Mushrooms, Onions and Peppers
- Avocado and Grilled Corn Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette
- Breakfast for dinner
- Eggs, Bagels, Cream Cheese, Yogurt, Cucumber and Carrot Slices
- TIP: We love breakfast for dinner. My son can put away two toasted bagels with cream cheese in the blink of an eye. Breakfast is a simple and easy dinner that everyone loves.
- Beef Noodle Casserole
- Steamed Broccoli
- Vegetable Soup (made several weeks ago and just waiting for us in the freezer)
- Chicken Wings (Spicy Buffalo for the grown-ups and Honey Mustard for the kids)
- Roasted Vegetables
- Sautéed Spinach
Friday morning we are dropping off our two oldest children at school and we won’t see them again until we take them to school on Monday morning. My mom is picking up my youngest mid-morning and then will get the others from school and they will all spend the weekend at my parent’s house. Our weekend will consist of eating breakfast bars when we have a free minute from unpacking and hauling boxes from the old to the new house. Next week is also going to be crazy but I did plan ahead and I have several leftover dinners in the freezer just waiting for us!
Thanks for reading! I’m looking forward to posting next week from our new home!