This past Friday, we hosted Shabbat Dinner for 10 adults and 7 kids (two of those children are under age 1). We had such a great time with our friends, the little babies crawling all over the house was adorable and the food was pretty good too (if I do say so myself). Since I made a lot of food, I started prepping on Wednesday night so I wouldn’t be crazy all day on Friday.
- 3-Layered Gefilte Fish Loaf
- Deli Roll (pastrami and turkey rolled with honey and dijon mustard in a puff pastry shell)
- Challah (here I cheated and went for store-bought)
- Homemade Hummas and Guacamole
- Sweet and Sour Turkey Meatballs
- Honey-Garlic-Lemon-Tarragon Chicken
- Garlic Rosemary Potatoes (although I woke up Saturday morning and realized I forgot to add the Rosemary, they were still delicious)
- Roasted Zucchini
- Fresh Fruit
- Lemon Cake
- Chocolate, Butterscotch Chip, Pretzel Cookies
It was a great night with great friends and good food and I loved every minute of it!